Friday, August 22, 2008

Burkeley Stella Allred

So... my last blog was in April... This one is in August... what do you expect from me? You should all know I'm a little slow by now! So, I'll give you the speed version of what has happened in the last few months.

We finished baseball season and our family all in the same month! Yeah (to baseball season being over), the last baby thing, maybe not. But, after a LONG and complicated pregnancy, on June 24th we got the prize that makes it all worth it - BURKELEY STELLA! She is the most amazing little gal. She has really blessed our home with her special little spirit. It took a lot to get her here, but it was SO worth it!!

1 comment:

Catherine Andrews said...

What a beautiful baby! I bet she has been so much fun. Send some more pictures when you can!