1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't
matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory
about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me,
I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tonya, now I can see what your cute family is up too when it's not baseball season. All I am thinking of right now is how annoying I was to you and your family growing up. Coming over to eat some cookies, play in your basement, try on your make-up, etc. You guys were either way too nice or I didn't catch on when you tried to get rid of me. You were always older and so much cooler.
Ok...I am a blog stalker...I remember you guys (Tiff etc) making fun of me because I didnt shave my legs when I was like 16! It was in the tent at YW camp...boy I idolized you. You were all so cool to me when I would just tag along all the time.
Hi Tonya, I remember when me and you went to Olive Garden and had dinner. That was so much fun, you were nice to go with me. I just love you and your family so much.
Post a Comment