Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the cutest famliy! I am not kidding! My husband is the nicest, most patient man in the whole world! He puts up with so much crap from me! Our kids keep getting bigger, despite my pleas with them to stay little... Oh well! Here are some new things going on with the Allred's...

Erek has us back at the baseball park! He's such an awesome ball palyer...



Jakob got his riding permit and wants to spend every minute he can on his dirt bike (this is him on my little "hog". I will have to post some pictures of his bike)



Dane loves to be outside, playing. He is such a funny kid! He is intrigued by garage doors! Anyone who has theirs open, he wants to know why... and if they will let him push their button to close it!



Burkeley is mastering crawling...



and growing teeth...



They are getting too big, too fast! We are enjoying every minute of it though!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh your kids are just so cute!!!! One day when Landon rides his bike again he will have to take Jake along :-)

Catherine Andrews said...

So cute!!! I wish I was closer to come and visit and watch a baseball game. Tell Dane to come and visit and he can open and close our garage door all he wants!