Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Am I really old enough to have a kid in High School?


Today Dane started Pre School at West High!!! He has been looking forward to being a West High Panther since I signed him up in May. On a weekly basis we would hear, "Is today when I go to West High School"? He is so cute!
We went into his classroom, and no sooner than stepping foot in the door he told me I could "just go, I'll be all right!" WHERE IS THE LOVE??? I sent him off in to the great big world, and he tells me to "just go"...
When I picked him up, he told me he "knew all the answers", except "I didn't know about my bones" (there was a picture of the human skeletal system on the wall). So, hopefully I am qualified enough, in his eyes, to try to teach him about them.
It was a great day, He can't wait to go back!!!

1 comment:

PnAnK said...

I love your blog! We really need to update ours. Soon! Miss you! Amanda